Sunday, January 14, 2007
THE Driving License

Benny passed his driving test! I can't believe it. A couple of months ago I couldn't wait to take my practical driving test, and just yesterday, I went into the test car and passed the test. Time flies. I'm still overwhelmed by the fact that i passed it on my first try. HAh okay enough of bragging.

Life in band has been good, i guess. cept' for the tiring days where we've to settle the annual dinner stuff.

Oh i finally experienced how a welcome guard is like. Got deployed as a bugler for my first time.

Maybe some things were never meant to be. Maybe it wasn't worth the effort at all. Maybe I don't have the right nor trustworthiness to know. What else are you hiding from me?

I hate this feeling. It's coming back to me. Why does it always have to happen? This whole thing about being disconnected from what you know, from what everyone knows.

Then why call me a friend?


benny. on 9:38 PM


<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/bennyngsw1987/nanerdangziqiang.wma" loop=infinite>