Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's been almost a month since i updated. So here i am, hello to the world again!

I've been busy with moving, and to all my friends, I've officially moved back home to Bedok Reservoir! Besides, nothing much has been happening at work. Cept maybe the incident where the Slovak Republic President praised us for playing his national anthem well. For that we got a little gift, so kudos to Band B!

Tiffany says I've to reply to the tags. So hi there chun kiat, thanks for tagging. =) Hope u'll come back for alumni.
To Tiffy: HAHA! Eh let's go out with xuezhen~
To (Sergeant) Jizhong: Have fun with ur 3 arrows. And thanks for rubbing it in. How did u know that my No. 1 buttons burst?

Sigh. I'll come back when I have the mood to i guess, my house is in a total mess and i've to pack them all.

So cya !

When i put in effort, the last thing i need is you putting me down in front of everyone else. Why don't you arrow those who've never put in effort before? ASSHOLE.


benny. on 12:17 AM


<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/bennyngsw1987/nanerdangziqiang.wma" loop=infinite>