Thursday, April 20, 2006

AND! It's finally my turn to go in and serve the nation, in another half a day's time. Not that i'm excited bout it. In fact, imma little insecure.

How time flies! I thought army was so far away from me back then, and now it's tomorrow.

I wanted to write some emo shit entry, but thought i should just forget it. I'll be back in 2 weeks anyway. So people, juniors in MJCSB and the whole world, don't forget me okay? I'm not gonna be absent for good.

Keep in touch people!

I'm looking forward to Joie De Vivre II and im hoping i can come out.

A MUSICAL EXTRAVAGANZA BY
MERIDIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE
SYMPHONIC BAND
JOIE DE VIVRE II
19th May 2006
Victoria Concert Hall
Tickets @ $10 each
Free Seating
Highlights include:
Phantom of The Opera
Les Miserables
Backdraft
Noah's Ark
Get the tickets NOW!!!!!
Okay... see all of you in 2 weeks.


benny. on 9:59 PM


<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/bennyngsw1987/nanerdangziqiang.wma" loop=infinite>