Tuesday, July 12, 2005


I was halfway through my November 2002 Biology paper when i decided to take a break. happened to see that CD tucked away in the sleeve of my organiser for a long long time. it was labelled "Band SYF 2005", and i remembered somewhere in time mr kelvin tan passed it to me.

it was a collection of pictures taken by the college photography club on the day of the presentation of our SYF pieces to the school. there were pictures of the whole band, some sections, some group photos and some soloists.

this picture brought back so much memories, again, like how the sodium ions rush into the axoplasm when the gated sodium channels are open during depolarisation. was all so fast. so i sat down and read my blog archives of january this year, the post 2 days after Juxtapose! and i saw yet more pictures. i smiled to myself as memories got pieced together in my mind. it was all so enjoyable, fun, beautiful, magical. what would life in mjc have been without these people? without trumpet section, without the exco, without AGA.

time flies really quickly. (damn i feel so handicapped. if only i can blog in chinese!) i yearn for nothing, except that we'll spend our very last moment in our jc life together, in Genting! i really hope everyone's going.

it's amazing how a little thing like that made my night ten times happier.

thanks.


benny. on 11:01 PM


<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/bennyngsw1987/nanerdangziqiang.wma" loop=infinite>