Friday, July 01, 2005

And the war cries are over once again, and all you are left to hear, is the sound of the dead. Soldier Benny braves through the war, suffering from major burns and cuts.

I'll probably get the worse results for this mid yr exams, as compared to my march block tests, promotional exams and jc1 mid yrs. Shall not elaborate more, since it's all over... the hectic examinations season ended with Economics Paper 1 for me this afternoon. Finally, i do not have to sit in that cold college hall with my wind breaker, trying to force things out of my brain anymore. As it is, i'm already sick enough.

Oh well, i'm goin to sch tomorrow to help out with the notice boards, and after that im goin out to SUNTEC... miss DDR and those days. sigh~

peace out. check back again.


benny. on 8:22 PM


<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/bennyngsw1987/nanerdangziqiang.wma" loop=infinite>