Saturday, May 20, 2006

I didn't know there were fireflies on pulau tekong.

My miniature, for-fun field camp just ended on 190506. Nothing worth to be proud about, cos the standard people do 7 days of field camp in BMTC. Not that i yearn for a week long one, FYI only.

Not going to mention much bout that shit place. Firing blanks was fun though. And sleeping under many many stars was fun. Seeing a swarm of fireflies was fun. Apart from that, nothing keeps me missing that 4 days. Maybe the company line looks a lil more luxurious now. And my home feels like a palace. But i'm sure this feeling wears off in a few days.

Sadly, i was not allowed to participate in that battle inocculation course thingy. Again, not that i yearn for it. But you know, experience mah.

So it's life grenade throw and life range and i'll be done.

2 more weeks and 2 days to passing out.

I missed JDV2, and that means alot. I dont wanna miss NBC.

be back soon.


benny. on 6:35 PM


<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/bennyngsw1987/nanerdangziqiang.wma" loop=infinite>