Saturday, September 03, 2005

just came back from cchs(m), the alumni band tryout. well, turned out quite okay. sigh, although i shld really be at home studyin for prelims. heh. but i decided to post some random, outdated pictures.

5th May 2005 - The Day of MJCSB's Maiden Glory
Me and Zheng hong at the porch awaiting the bus' arrival.
xuanwei, siok, junyang, dawn, wenqi, me. before SYF in the general office. NERVOUS.
Joel and I, back at home(band room)...Weekiat and I back at band room after SYF
Me and Huikoon at band room after SYF (this pic quite screwed up)
Rickson and I back at the band room after SYF... Me and Rickson and Cheryl and Junyang... =)
Trumpet Section @ Airport celebrating
My everything in these 2 years of JC life. A Levels aside.
MJCSB RAWKS


"Some days are meant to be remembered....

Those days, we rise above the stars...."

I really really really really can't wait for the Genting Trip! =) Shall study really hard for now!

Peace out.



benny. on 6:27 PM


<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/bennyngsw1987/nanerdangziqiang.wma" loop=infinite>