Thursday, September 22, 2005

Allow me to love my school(no, not mjc this time...sorry mjc. haha.) again! Found this on LEO's new blog layout, taken using his
i-think-it's-very-good-whatever phone, i think. Oh maan... just look at how the edge of the lake forms the line of symmetry between the buildings and the reflected images on the water surface. Just look at how the lake gives this huge tranquil sensation. I miss studying by the lake, with a light breeze and all. (see the concourse? the left most building that extends into the water) I know we don't have a beautiful, magnificent, extremely humongous campus like what RI and HCI has, but well, this lake is to me, a very beautiful thing. My JC life is ending really soon! and i'm still missing my secondary school days a whole lot. How true, to say that ur secondary school days will be among the most unforgettables in ur life.

Ah this is what happens when i stay at home and rot. Things start getting randomised. I just repacked my entire chemistry file from the mess that i created when studying for prelims. i fried an egg for lunch, sat down for tv, played the piano, cleared up my study table, cleaned my room, and tried everything i could. and this is the last resort. so i blogged. it's nothing blogworthy. So HELLO! to all who're reading this.




benny. on 1:48 PM


<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/bennyngsw1987/nanerdangziqiang.wma" loop=infinite>