Sunday, October 10, 2004
Everlasting Memories...

"If you get there before I do... Don't give up on me... I'll meet you when my chores are through... I dunnoe how long i'll be... but i'm not gonna let u down... darling wait and see... and between now and then, till i see you again, i'll be loving u... love me....." -Love Me by Colin Raye

I've not listened to this song for like so long... since 1st 3 months. Suddenly i heard it again cos i left my playlist running. and this weird feeling of memories rushing into my consciousness came up. i felt, for the first time in many many months, that i miss many things. i've forgotten about them cos of everything i'm supposed to handle, because of responsibilities, because of the obsession with duties.

I miss kha and fei during 1st 3 months, where we went out of sch in our sec sch uniforms,i miss eugene seah, i miss that PCCG period where we were supposed to sing in class, i miss that really cool and funky PAE 04S204, that very unstressed ms soh, the Cartoons, the Talentime@MJC, the entire december holidays 2003 after o levels, the day of my last o level paper where my frenz and i went out for fun, meridian revelry, POP in CCHSM Band 2003, that very very old band room, the QM room, the LT2, the chung cheng lake, the 4DL, the crapping with tiffany and erly back then, the everyday phone calls, the classroom blocks, the canteen, the auditorium, the long stretch of road from bus stop to cchs, parkway parade, singpost, the times my fellow exco back in cchs went for lunch together, studied together, met in the concourse every morning, times where we went for DDR, times that we had exco meetings, times where we just hung around at orchard or bugis, times during the band camps, times during when we interviewed potential exco members, my juniors who were often punished by me, wendy, clara, ck, yihui, shu en, lookit, my council tie, my pink booking forms, mr soon our DM in cchs, and the list goes on and on and on...

I've realised how much my life was affected ever since i embarked onto my JC life. I've realised how much i've almost forgotten. I've realised how cruel reality can be. I've realised words do not mean alot. I've realised that distance doesnt matter at all. I've realised how true people are. I've realised that I've realised alot more in my life.

"What can be more painful?
Than a person you trusted so much
began ignoring you?"-Anonymous

Sigh. Must i live this life? Why did i choose the route of a JC student? Would anything have been better?

Yes. useless to mourn over this now.

years of life thrown into pure emptiness.



benny. on 3:41 PM


<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/bennyngsw1987/nanerdangziqiang.wma" loop=infinite>