Friday, January 21, 2005

A precious diamond when everyone needs you... speck of dust when not needed.

Tell me if that wasnt for me to see... Tell me if those words weren't meant for me to hear... Tell me if you didn't want me around... Tell me if i was a nuisance... Tell me if i should have been elsewhere... Tell me if i am the one... Tell me if i was supposed to disappear from your view... Tell me if i belonged to a world different from yours...

And I'll leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you unknowingly erase your memory, your memory feels the pain. memories contain pple who care for you. and the people who care for you feels the pain too. why? why be so cruel and leave your memories behind while you "move on with your life"?

It's really a wonder how pple can sometimes notice your presence for that little while, then forget totally about you the next minute...
Remember you suddenly again...
And there he goes, leaving you all alone...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am i not myself again? Am i losing this only chance for me to recover from everything i've lost?

The soul prisoner, is once again locked up. Nobody has the keys to unlock that prison. Nobody...

sigh.


benny. on 1:00 AM


<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/bennyngsw1987/nanerdangziqiang.wma" loop=infinite>